- I confuse my words.
- I forget a question before I can finish asking it.
- My train of thoughts 💭…
- I fidget as there is no way to be comfortable.
- My symptoms can vary by day…by hour…by minute.
- I must simplify all areas of my life.
- I can read the same paragraph over and over…each time reading it for the first time.
- I am thankful for family and friends.
It is unreal! The pain is horrific…relief in sight next Wednesday will be a procedure to help my osteoporosis in low back.
I would never have asked for such a mess yet so glad that God is by my side as I deal with this. Just hope others can draw strength from my story.
Leave a Reply