Well…my story is not yet over. The additional fluid build up that we anticipated was happening is not the case. CT Scan showed no additional fluid…just the small amount we knew was left.
I am once again causing my docs to scratch their heads. I could be dealing with residual nerve pain….the nerves continuing to fire even though situation is cleared up….will be seeing my other specialist…just waiting for appointment time. Docs are also talking…in the mean time, I have to take pain meds….am told that I must keep on top of the discomfort.
I am not good about taking drugs. I have always just focused my mind and selected to “ignore”…however, with current situation it is not in my best interest so I will pick up my meds in the morning and do as doc asked.
Hopefully adding the drug treatment until we can get what is going on truly diagnosed, will allow me to get some much needed rest. I know the reduced sleep is never good. Must sleep to allow the body to recover. What a crazy cycle our body’s can get into!